I won’t lie, these awards are getting kind of overwhelming (although I still love and appreciate each one as much as the last), so I’m going to keep this short.
You all know I don’t really like rules that much, so I’m changing them only a bit. There are no musts. Only try, if you want.
You have tolink back to the person that nominated you. You mustanswer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions
you mustnominate 11 bloggers under 200 (or more if that’s too difficult) followers and give them 11 questions of your choice. (Please do not nominate the person who nominated you.) You mustlet your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
questions for me
1. Why me (Kate)? What do I provide that has you coming back for more?
Your honesty and interesting story.
2. Why did you begin blogging?
Just to get all my writing in one place.
3. This Peace Movement… are you ready to make people more aware? Peace is the ONLY answer.
4. If I handed you $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
Buy a house . . . buy a bunch of houses, actually, and pay off the taxes and stuff for as long as I could to give people a place to live.
5. What is your best advice for gaining more followers?
Be yourself and comment on other blogs.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I’d travel and spend about a year in each place possible.
7. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve or are you more reserved, making others earn your trust?
I think that kind of depends on what mood I’m in.
8. Favorite vacation spot?
I’ve only ever been to a few places, but Jamaica was amazing.
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
10. I love to write, but right now, I’m in a funk. What would you say to get me back into writing?
Just do it.
11. Favorite color?
Lime green, can’t you tell? ;]
Questions for my nominees
1. Gardener’s Blog (Good Person. Bad Man.)
3. beerdrinker only (just trying to make sense of it all)
4. The Busted Up Blog (Let’s bust some shit up)
5. Side by Side in Mental Health (A place of support + more for friends, family, and advocates of mental health)
6. Just Plain Ol’ Vic (Try it…you make like it…)
7. Please Excuse My Vagina (My life as a teenage feminist)
8. Year of the Dyke (The adventures of an eighteen-year-old dyke lesbian in a small town in North Carolina. Now that I’m finally out in the big world to explore everything it has to offer, follow me as I take you through this whirlwind of my life.)
9. Silence Shattered (A candid View of Child Abuse and its Legacy: Mental Illness. The Purpose of this Blog is to Increase Awareness and Empower Survivors.)
10. you ain’t special (but that’s okay)
11. Bravely Bipolar (Whenever there is darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.)
In award tradition: