So, I was Freshly Pressed. (Yay!) And the buzz is starting to die down.
What did I get, you ask? Well, let’s take a look at the numbers.
- Before I was Freshly Pressed, I had roughly 15,000 total views. Now, a week later, that number is up by about 3,000.
- Before I was Freshly Pressed, I had about 420 followers. Now, that number has increased by over 200.
- I’ve hit records regarding numbers of likes and followers in one day.
- One Sentence, Two Prisoners has had 381 total views — 241 since being Freshly Pressed, which makes it the top viewed singular post on Nonsense & Shenanigans.
- It also has 177 likes and 102 comments (including my responses), which I know is more than any of my other posts, ever. My average is about 15 likes and 18 comments.
Here are the stats:
As you can see, the days in the red box are from the day I was Freshly Pressed until now. There’s been an obvious jump in views and visitors, but nothing too out of the ordinary. I have yet to beat my previous all-time daily views of 410.
However, I do tend to be getting a higher average of daily views coming from the new followers. Today One Sentence, Two Prisoners only got 8 views, but as you can see my total views are in the upper 200s.
So, there you have it. What Freshly Pressed did for me, by the numbers. Although I’d say, more than anything, being Freshly Pressed has connected me with a bunch of amazing other like-minded bloggers (and some with completely fresh perspectives) and I am enjoying getting to know them more than I’ve enjoyed any of the “fame”.
* * * * *
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Have you ever been Freshly Pressed? What did it do for you? Do you want to be? Let me know!